Tossing and turning? To much on your mind? Can't sleep?
We have gathered 8 tips on how to sleep better. Take care of yourself.
- Take a warm bath before going to bed - A warm bath is nice and relaxing and can help you fall asleep easier.
- Don’t go to bed hungry - We recommend that you drink warm milk or herbal tea together with an evening snack. The hot drink and an evening snack can help calm you down and give you a sense of fullness so that you don’t go to bed hungry.
- Skip the evening coffee - Don’t drink coffee, tea or energy drinks in the hours before going to bed.
- Don’t exercise too late in the evening - Try to only do calm evening activities. Exercise is good, but not too close to going to bed.
- Keep the bedroom cool - Keep the bedroom temperature at a maximum of 18 degrees Celsius.
- Don’t stay in bed - Get up and do something but avoid doing things that wake you up. Go back to bed once you feel tired.
- Disturbing light and noise - If the room is impossible to make quiet and dark, then try ear plugs or an eye mask.
- Don’t work in bed - If you watch TV or work in bed, you run the risk of associating your place of rest with daytime activities. The bed should be associated with sleep.
Sleep is important. Do you want to use our products with Lenin balm for a soothing effect, click on products on our menu.
Take care of yourself!